<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1966975999719051903?origin\x3dhttp://oasislifes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
(:

Sunday, March 7, 2010
Its finally Monday. March school holidays are here too.. That makes lots of kids waking up late from their bed. am i right? haa.. I really do miss during secondary school times. happy happy memories. :D

Tomorrow will be physiotherapy again.. & i'm gonna sweat! lols..
Its kinda big work out for legs. Now i can bent more than 90degres, sound greats? but still no strength.. :(

Sunday is family day, but now it doesn't seems like it is anymore..
Family conflict, causes by money & people. I don't quite understand them. Adults? or old generations adults? Sick of it. sigh..

I'm having great fun with my guitar, which bring me lesser usage to the computer. Only starting to learn me have much longer way to go..
Fingertips starts to grow the hard skin. which is kinda numb. pressing the chords rea
lly needs some techniques.
Picking & strumming bad.
Love acoustics badly.
I need a teacher lastly. :x


Goodnight earthling.. Signing out! :)

--
11:29 PM



The Boy. ✰
Name: Junhong..
D.O.B: 221089..
Age: 20..
Horoscope: Libra..
Tag me if u know me!
❤. ✰
Piano..
Family..
BFF..
Basketball..
Sing..
Swim..
Cook..
I crave for. ✰
A Piano.. (Saving $..)
Own room..
A Iphone..
Go overseas trip with loves one..
Where is she? :)
Pink IC..
Clock.✰


Get your own Digital Clock

Past Tense. ✰
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
Credits.✰
Designer:sweetpink--
Basecodes:JiaJing
flashfetish
ChatBox
Say It Loud. ✰

ShoutMix chat widget

links.✰
Indulge.✰


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com