<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1966975999719051903?origin\x3dhttp://oasislifes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
(:

Wednesday, March 10, 2010
I realize that march holidays is starting from next week.. haa..
Nothing much to update too.. Everyday seems the same.. Only expect for friday & weekends. :)
Self playing guitar was good, much more to improve.
I'm dreaming too much nowadays. am i not having enough sleep? haa.
Dream is never meant to happen. daily life would be like television drama.

I'm hunger for Kbox sessions. Need to get it soon. haa.
Seriously my butt hurt, duno why..
I should start to get my driving license soon. :D
Take care earthling.. :)


--
10:22 PM



The Boy. ✰
Name: Junhong..
D.O.B: 221089..
Age: 20..
Horoscope: Libra..
Tag me if u know me!
❤. ✰
Piano..
Family..
BFF..
Basketball..
Sing..
Swim..
Cook..
I crave for. ✰
A Piano.. (Saving $..)
Own room..
A Iphone..
Go overseas trip with loves one..
Where is she? :)
Pink IC..
Clock.✰


Get your own Digital Clock

Past Tense. ✰
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
Credits.✰
Designer:sweetpink--
Basecodes:JiaJing
flashfetish
ChatBox
Say It Loud. ✰

ShoutMix chat widget

links.✰
Indulge.✰


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com