<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1966975999719051903?origin\x3dhttp://oasislifes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
(:

Monday, March 1, 2010
hello earthling. So fast! Its already 1st of march 2010! who said time passes slow? Time passes as fast as the water flow okay! i'm turning 21st this year, so i need to think of a bullet proof plan to celebrate my birthday! Yes! :D

I was suppose to see a Doctor on last Friday, but didn't get to.. The nurse mix up doctor surname. lols.. I end up having a hand specialist rather than a leg specialist.. hahaha... Same surname.. 10 out of 1, this 1 is me ya. :D This coming Wednesday is my next appointment, but i'm going alone.. :(
Therapy was quite okay for me. Slow & steady. 4weeks left for my knee to bent a 90degrees. I hope to improve as much as i can ya, now i'm doing almost everyday. I can walk without the clutches too but slower than a grandma. hee.. :)

I have been thinking so much & i finally wanna get guitar for myself asap. Cause i wouldn't want everyday just computer & television. I'll turn fat soon if carry on like that.. laughs! To be true, i don't know how to play a guitar but i'm gonna put all my effort in to learn myself. Since i can't work or run out of the house, guess its the only thing which i didn't waste my time on. Is the time i need to prove myself & someone out there i can. Ya. Go For It Junhong! is what i tell myself. :)

i'm turning in soon..
Hope i do have a nice & sweet dream yah!!
haaha..




If time will turn back, i would have make the first move.

--
11:29 PM



The Boy. ✰
Name: Junhong..
D.O.B: 221089..
Age: 20..
Horoscope: Libra..
Tag me if u know me!
❤. ✰
Piano..
Family..
BFF..
Basketball..
Sing..
Swim..
Cook..
I crave for. ✰
A Piano.. (Saving $..)
Own room..
A Iphone..
Go overseas trip with loves one..
Where is she? :)
Pink IC..
Clock.✰


Get your own Digital Clock

Past Tense. ✰
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
Credits.✰
Designer:sweetpink--
Basecodes:JiaJing
flashfetish
ChatBox
Say It Loud. ✰

ShoutMix chat widget

links.✰
Indulge.✰


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com