<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1966975999719051903?origin\x3dhttp://oasislifes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
(:

Thursday, February 11, 2010
Hello earthling.. Its my 2nd day rotting at home.. I've like 1week more to rot.. Cause i can hardly walk.. So will u guys come my home visit me? haaha.. Still swelling on my knee cap.. Wound is clean.. Just that i hate wearing knee brace.. Its kinda heavy & stuffy.. woke up in the middle of night cause of brace.. Find it hard to sleep... Man i'm suffering luh.. sigh..

MC gonna be long like 3months? Yup that long huh.. I've got my new posting! Changi Naval Base as a clerk.. Can u believe it?? Guess its quite a nice place for me yeah..

Chinese New Year is getting closer so is valentines day.. Won't be able to celebrate cny cause of my leg.. Well i have never celebrate valentines day before... ha.. I won't be able to walk around to collect ang baos! that pretty sad luh.. i'm restricted to alot of food.. god.. I can't live without nice food!! :D

I really hope my leg can get well fast.. I can't wait to run! :)
Now i'm sitting here watching my mum doing cny stuff..
She been so caring & hardworking, i'm worried that she will fall ill cause of me..
Got to work in the morning & come back home to do housework.. Is really tough on her..
She got to feed her 2 children & a less income dad.. sigh..
She deserve a better life..
I got to give it to her as soon as i could!

Okay earthling! have a great great holidays okay! & a happy valentines day. :)




20years no valentine day, i'm pretty sure.. ha.

--
10:16 PM



The Boy. ✰
Name: Junhong..
D.O.B: 221089..
Age: 20..
Horoscope: Libra..
Tag me if u know me!
❤. ✰
Piano..
Family..
BFF..
Basketball..
Sing..
Swim..
Cook..
I crave for. ✰
A Piano.. (Saving $..)
Own room..
A Iphone..
Go overseas trip with loves one..
Where is she? :)
Pink IC..
Clock.✰


Get your own Digital Clock

Past Tense. ✰
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
Credits.✰
Designer:sweetpink--
Basecodes:JiaJing
flashfetish
ChatBox
Say It Loud. ✰

ShoutMix chat widget

links.✰
Indulge.✰


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com